30/05/2023 Afternoon

 It's been a heavy work morning in the garden getting ready to bed a load of pretty flowers, I have now bathed and shaved my legs etc and now have slipped into some slinky lingerie and hosiery to concentrate on some written work.

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

DADDY'S SISSY CUCKOLD.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 99.

Like all sissy cuckolds in the early days and I mean early days when even the word transvestite was not known to me I like make others started to experiment with shoving things up my ass!

Well I tell a bit of a fib there as for me I was inserting things down my urethra as I got some sort of kinky feeling about fucking that little hole even though it hurt at times, it seemed the pain it induced went along with the feelings of shame at myself in dressing up and sexually abusing myself.

When I did start inserting objects into my anus it was fingers and small things first like the end of a hairbrush, deodorant can all stuff like that! 

Then came the big one when I was alone one time and I was all dressed and made up and I found in the fridge a whole new cucumber!

My God that hurt going in but in it went with a lot of face cream moisturizer and there squatting on it in high heels stockings etc I rode it and suddenly the pain vanished to be replaced with a searing heat that drove me wild until my little penis just seemed to explode and I had one of the most violent orgasms I had every experienced up to that point cumming so much in the end I collapsed the cucumber slipping out of my ass leaving me weak and totally drained!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon