31/05/2023 Morning

 Off out to do a car boot sale with Anne today which will be fun, although it has been raining overnight which is annoying but these things are sent to try us!

CARLA DELACOURT.

NEW SISSY CUCKOLD NOVEL

DADDY'S SISSY CUCKOLD.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

and now also

CARLA DELACOURTS DAILY CAPTIONS & SISSY CUCKOLD THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 100.

 How pathetically depraved and kinky the feminized sissy cuckold becomes when as a human you finally come to understand that your not made for intercourse with a woman or anyone else?

And what takes over is the craving to serve a woman in the most debased depraved manner possible doing for her what no other human being would do hence the feminized sissy cuckolds craving to be special to the cuckoldress in ways that no one else would even dream of doing?

You might think cleaning creampie pussy and anus is as low as you can go as a submissive feminized sissy cuckold but let me assure you there are even worse thing?

I found eating spermy period pussy pretty humbling and I probably have to include sucking on prolapsed anal meat all shitty and sperm dripping and of course there was consuming hot sperm coated shit straight out of my cuckoldresses anus that made me feel lower than any beast specially because I was so sexually sissy cuckold excited that not only did I sissgasm without being touched as I eat the mess but also I did not find the taste that bad? (fucking perverted that is) 

But still there are two things as a feminized sissy cuckold I have done that still to this day make me blush and feel utterly ashamed of myself and sissy cuckold  proud in a odd way!

This was when I was seeing the lady from Leeds Tina the huge obese unhygienic  human that delighted in degrading me beyond what I thought was humanly possible.

Her first frightful surprise for me was that she wore stoma bags her renal artery hanging out of her fat wobbling gut which she had me suckle on when I stayed with her five times on long weekends and she would have me suckle till her body purged the liquified unformed shit and made me swallow it all down!

Yes I was violently sick afterwards and every time I served her that way which she loved seeing the torment it gave me both physically and mentally.

Also way the fact that Tina was in a deplorable state of personal hygiene rank with sweat and filthy feet to be worshipped an altogether vile woman but the worst part and one of the main reasons she contact me after I placed an advert on a fetish website was the fact she suffered badly with bouts of Manilla yeast infection!

Read up about it with horror in your heart as this infection is truly horrible in a woman it makes their pussy smell putrid like the year old trash can of dead fish parts left in the searing heat, then there is the grey lumpy cottage cheese like discharge that that glops out during the virulent phase and that was Tina's pussy I was put to licking and consuming the mess that was so bad that I vomited violently all over and into Tina's pussy but she would not let me go and held to to her pussy screaming at me to continue eating her mess and my vomit.

It is still the most perverted thing I have ever done and even had to go to the STI clinic to get rid of the infection in my mouth another humiliation as the nurses knew exactly what I had been eating of each of five occasions!  



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon