30/06/2023 Morning

What a lovely day Yesterday turned out to be meeting up for lunch with Tania after so long and catching up when all bullshit is aside it's good to be friendly with one's ex wife who's still a Dominatrix/Cuckoldress lots of gossip as you can imagine?

CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

THE SISSY CUCKOLD ACADEMY

1,2AND3

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 130.
A few weeks ago which can now be termed as history I was tottering around B@M getting a few bits when down this aisle was a rather large middle aged woman in a mobility scooter trying to reach something off the shelf and being the kind person I am I went over and asked if I could help her.
Well of course she had a look at me and copped the fact I was a dressed up sissy, some sort of transvestite but it seemed not to worry her and she thanked me and asked if I could get her a Pizza cutter that she could not reach.
This I did happy to help and as I stood over her and got the item she wanted my nostrils twitched at the aroma coming from her a mixture of perfume, body odour and urine which of course had my little sissy clit tingling in my panties.
Putting the thoughts I was having aside I said goodbye and carried on with my shopping, once through the tills I went outside to return to my car and the woman in the wheelchair was sitting in the Sunshine having a cigarette and her face lit up seeing me and she engaged me in conversation.
I had brought a few can's of pop so soon we were having a smoke and drink together with it being really warm and Mandy asked me straight out if I was a poofter?
I had not heard that word in a long time and it made me giggle and I told her I was not and that I was a feminized sissy cuckold (The only bad reaction I could have got was her to motor off on her scooter).
So then she wanted to know what that little lot was so I told her watching her jaw drop then smile as she worked out in her mind what I was telling her.
We parted after about fifty minutes as she had to get home but we did swap phone numbers and names so she knew who Carla was and I knew she was Mandy.
I thought nothing of it after getting on with the stuff I had to do that day but on the following afternoon as I was typing away I got a text on my cell phone with a question from Mandy asking
"As a sissy cuckold would you lick a disabled person's pussy?"
Well what could a Sissy Cuckold like me say to that apart from a returned text
"Yes!"
So now I am looking forward to Tuesday night this week when I go to Mandy's home for tea and to allow her to get what she wants from me!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening