29/07/2023 Morning

 Up early and getting ready to go and do a car boot sales this morning where I hope to get rid of a load more stuff I do not want anymore.

CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

THE SEAMED STOCKING FULL OF SISSY CUCKOLD

STORIES

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 159. 

As a feminized sissy cuckold over the years I have seen many women I literally wanted to fall to my knees in front of and beg to serve!

I can remember as a lad at what was then known as Middle school and I was developing as all young un's do? (well I was already dressing up in Mum's hosiery and lingerie so I was not exactly normal?) 

Anyway I had this teacher called Mrs Keys and she was a stunning middle aged woman her fifties I would estimate and she was a walking talking image of a Dominatrix and Cuckoldress.

She used to wear tight white blouses and short black skirts and black stockings and they were at times stockings as there were seams to be seen and always in high heels

She had blondish greying hair always up in a tight bun and had a very clipped manner about her specially talking to the boys almost as if she would like nothing better than to flog the lot of us? 

She was a great teacher in fact I could not take my eyes off of her and she would often sit on the edge of her desk imparting knowledge to us her sheer black nylon coated legs crossed a truly awesome site that had me feeling all queer and sporting a little hard on under the desk.

Even then my so called mind was telling me I should kneel and beg to kiss and suck her feet and toes and do as I was told by her.

Did she know what she was doing to us lads? I am sure she did she certainly revelled in her femininity in a dominant way quite unlike the beautiful Mrs Glover the other dreamboat at the school who was younger in her late twenties and more hip but had that look of sexy womanly vulnerability rather like Joanna Lumley.

I had serious feelings about Mrs Glover as well and at a Disco at the school I got the nerve up to ask her for a dance and we did I remember the track was Silver Lady by David Soul which when I hear it to this day brings back memories!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon