31/07/2023 Afternoon

Popped out into town today and of course got wet as the rain came down yet again.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

THE SEAMED STOCKING FULL OF SISSY CUCKOLD

STORIES

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 160.

As a feminized Sissy Cuckold it was beaten into me at an early age that it was my responsibility to keep my sissy pussy clean for all eventualities?

Fran was the first one to hit me because her strap on dildo was dirty and on top of the beating I was forced to suck the strap on clean.

What a Christmas present that year as Fran brought me a bulb douche an antique item I still have got and cherish.

I have over the years suffered uncountable floggings for having a dirty sissy pussy and learned to clean totally.

For many years now I have used a probe that attaches to the shower so I can get the deepest clean possible.

Trouble with having a probe like that is that girlfriends such as Helen love to fill my bowels up till I look pregnant and in pain and not allowed to empty out till allowed to.

Helen even sent me to the local shop one time and it was agony and on the way back I exploded with watery filth firing out of my soaking my stocking clad legs and back of my dress, luckily I think no one saw me but who knows what eyes were behind net curtains.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening