30/08/2023 Morning

 Sleep eludes me again this night so I am up with coffee and pottering round already plotting and planning the coming day.

CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

THE CUCKOLDRESS INTERVIEWS.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 189.

When your a feminized sissy cuckold married to a cuckoldress who has a wicked sense of humour terrible things can befall you and even more crazy because your on the edge of sexual insanity via denial you actually think what's happening to your is because your wife cares and loves you?

So now looking back I cannot be surprised back when I was married to Tania that I ended up with a blow up dolly girlfriend that at times she would let me have sex with.

So just imagine being under her observation stripped down to my lingerie and stockings with the chastity cage removed having to have sex with my plastic girlfriend with Tania keeping up verbal encouragement in my sex abilities or lack of saying she could not hear Dolly enjoying herself? or Dolly could not feel me in her as I was so small.

Of course all my liaison's with Dolly were accompanied with the riding crop to spur me on to greater efforts of utter humiliation to get that sissy squirt.

The worst for me was the day I arrived home from work got showered and feminized and then Tania sitting me down and telling me with a grin on her face that Dolly was cheating on me?

Turns out she got an elderly neighbour of ours Charles to come in and fuck Dolly as a joke and I suffered the humiliation of being cuckolded by a blow up dolly that I was then forced to lick clean of the spunk fucked into it by the old man.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon