30/09/2023 Afternoon

 A morning of housework and cooking, just had a bath and pampered myself n ow slipping into some relaxing silky lingerie and sheer hosiery.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

MAKING OF A CUCKOLDRESS WIFE.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 218.

 I often wonder if us feminized sissy cuckolds have something wrong with us even before we finally find out what we are?

As for myself I can clearly remember from very early on that I thought of sexy things in a odd way?

I know this might be partially caused with the things and people round me making it learned influence.

Such as being in a very female led environment, my exposure to the feminine way my Mother and Aunts dressed.

Aroma's and other visual signs that I was picking up that they were themselves doing naughty things?

I also am convinced that we can be born submissive and so things develop from there in us.

I clearly recall that I was so drawn but so shy around girls whilst afraid of the bullies that seemed to gyrate towards me as if I was giving off some signal that said "Kick Me!" 

What the trigger was that made me sniff then put m Mothers worn dirty tights and panties on for the first time I will never work out although I do recall it was unstoppable and once the items were on and I sissy squirted without touching myself I was lost to any other avenue in life.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening