29/10/2023 Morning

 The clocks went back this morning so us in the UK got an extra hours sleep  but it serves to make tomorrow feel like a very long drawn out day.

  CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

MAKING OF A CUCKOLDRESS WIFE.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 247.

For some strange reason women's aroma's have always sexually excited me as a Feminized sissy cuckold and as the years have rolled on with more life experiences the worse the smell the better.

One of the memorable humiliating times I had was a few years back was one Summer and I was in the grand City of Manchester and was out shopping and at lunch time I had got myself a meal deal and sat in a small park by a Church.

It was a lovely day and I was all femmed up in a nice dress, nylons and heels minding my own business when I saw this woman come into the park.

Now the word woman I use very loosely as she was huge legs in tight grey ski pants, flip flops, and a baggy t-shirt and both pants and top were dark stained with sweat.

As she got nearer I could see her red puffy face lank hair and sweat popping out all over truly a gut churning sight?

Talking of guts hers hung well down to her knees and each step she took looked like it caused tremors on the surrounding earth.

To my delight or horror I am not sure which she suddenly stopped and plonked her ass down on the bench next to me leaving a little gap, her sitting down I felt as the wooden slats on the bench bowed with her weight.

My eyes were drawn first to her dirty feet in the flip flops the toe nails gnarled and skin yellow and I was swallowing convulsively as disgusting thoughts raced through my so called mind.

My musings were disturbed by her starting to waft herself with a magazine and she spoke saying what a hot day it was and of course being polite I replied that it certainly was and we were having a beautiful summer.

Of course to talk to her I had to turn my face to speak directly so not to appear rude and that's when I was washed over with the stench coming from her.

It was appalling her body odour was totally gross and on top of that I could smell faecal matter and fish from over ripe unwashed pussy and god knows what else.

Of course now we were talking she knew I was a cross dresser and it did not seem to put her off and she just kept gabbling away as she got from a carrier bag a large bottle of pop and started to glug it down.

To my shame my little sissy clit got hard and because it was such a warm day I had no panties on under my dress and it stuck up rudely tenting my dress.

This and my twitching flaring nostrils she did not miss with her beady eyes and I was floored seconds later when she smiled and said "It's nice that someone likes my perfume?"

And there she left me struggling with a hard on as she got up and waddled off letting me watch her fat wobbling sweat stained ass move into the distance!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening