30/10/2023 Morning

 Another Monday morning, cracking on with some work and gotta pop to the grocery store soon then it will be back on to writing, want to say hi to Bev and for her lovely message regarding the blog and I do hope Bev's Mother in Law does her worst to her.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

MAKING OF A CUCKOLDRESS WIFE.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 248. 

As a feminized sissy cuckold I have certainly been in some very humiliating situations in my time.

Take the instance when my second wife and Cuckoldress Tania and I used to frequent fetish nights and certain flamboyant gay nights where everyone was welcome.

It was the second time we had attended one of these gay parties and even the first time we had been to one I had seen Tania's eyes investigating everything and her mind in action which as always never had a good out come for yours's truly.

So there we were attending the club the second time and after one drink at the bar where Tania left me alone to chat to the people who were running the event she returned to me and by hand led me to the men's toilet.

And to my horror proceeded to handcuff me to the plumbing under one of the sinks telling me that for the rest of the evening she would let it be known that her sissy cuckold was available to anyone who wanted a suck off or to use mu mouth as a urinal.

Now if your a regular reader of my blog you already know that although I do homosexual acts in compliance with orders and my status as a sissy cuckold I am in no way openly gay in fact for many reason's I fear and feel utter shame over doing things that way.

But there was no getting out of the position Tania had put me in and all to soon the first gay man came into the the toilet and instead of going to the urinal he used me making me drink all his hot salty piss and then suck his dick head clean afterwards and as he did so other visitors to the toilet say what was going on and more used me and I had to do my first full suck off of the night.

In any gay gathering gossip spreads like wild fire and soon the whole club knew what was going on and I had to serve toilet users over and over not only drinking their piss but being pissed on till I was utterly soaked, even some Lesbian women crashed into the toilet to use my toilet mouth and urinate on me.

Worse at the end of the evening Tania would not allow me to get in the taxi home and with only my coat over my sodden state she made me walk the mile and a half home a trip of body shaking terror that thankfully passed off without incident.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening