31/10/2023 Morning

 Another early start to the day for me, got family stuff distracting me right now nothing good hopefully everything will sort itself out.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

MAKING OF A CUCKOLDRESS WIFE.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

MISTRESS MADELAINE.

DOMINATRIX AND CUCKOLDRESS

https://madelainedom1.com

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTROY 249.

For the Cuckoldress wife it's par of the course to ensure that if and when she lowers herself to give her feminized sissy cuckold husband some relief the occasion should be as uncomfortable and painful as possible.

Now over the years I have suffered having this rule applied to me from having surgical needles pushed into my sissy clit head prior to my cuckoldress masturbating me to a squirt to the evil chilli treatment.

But I can assure you that the Tiger Balm treatment is just as wicked and evil and something as a sissy cuckold you will never forget.

For my first time with the Tiger Balm Tania my Cuckoldress had me bound down over a wedge shaped restraining block in the dungeon so I was unable to move.

She then released my tiny little penis from the small chastity device I was in and she massaged me to full erection.

As I was bound down I could not see her pull on a pair of medical gloved or liberally coat all her fingers with Tiger balm.

All I knew was the sheer joy when she again took hold of my sissy clit and started to masturbate me and then insert three fingers into my back passage.

My joy was very short lived as straight away the Tiger Balm got to work the heat turning into the fires of hell in my penis where she saucily massaged the killer gunk into my clit as my rectum felt like the flames of hell had begun.

Funny (Well not so funny at the time) Tania's hands although causing me untold agony brought me to a shattering sissygasm heightened by the searing heat of the Tiger balm. 

No sane person would apply this stuff to themselves only a determined Cuckoldress wife with total control can be evil enough to use it on her feminized sissy cuckold.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening