01/12/2023 Morning

December has rolled around again time sure does fly and this year the Month has started off bloody cold so shaking out the warmer dresses and tights to keep warm when I go out.

 CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

NEW NOVEL

WICKED WENDY.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt


SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 280.

Although not all the majority of Feminized sissy cuckold me being one of that majority have very small shameful penises that over the years has humiliated us to the extreme and garnered lots of sneer's snide comments and general hilarity from women.

From the early days of Fran copping a feel of my hard little penis in panties at a Fancy dress party the word got round fast that I was lacking in the manhood department.

Later a girl of my own age got a look and it was all round her peers in the place of learning so I never got another girlfriend but I did get a torrent of teasing.

All this starts the destruction of the male ego firmly putting you in your place as a sissy and the fact your secretly dressing as a small penis person really does not help at all and you come to understand your basically fucking pathetic.

Most damaging as well was Mother seeing my little thing when I erected against her nylon clad foot and then in tights after she told me to show her what I looked like when dressed in her stuff after she told me she knew I was stealing her dirty tights.

Seeing my thing encased in nylon brought me a tidal wave of derision and re enforced what a complete and utter failure I was and being a sissy cuckold was all I was ever going to be good for.

Then once you marry the torment of being worthless just gets worse and worse as your wife openly cuckolds you and everyone knows your a tiny dicked feminized sissy cuckold open to any ridicule that anyone wants to foist on you.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening