01/01/2024 Morning

 For those of us that are non drinkers we are looking forward to a hang over free morning and feeling bright as a button! So we are starting 2024 and lets hope its going to be better than the one that's just slipped away. I say thank god us feminized sissy cuckolds have got our kink world to live in so we can lets the crappy world get on with its own shit without bothering us!

CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

NEW NOVEL

WICKED WENDY.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 311.

I do not think it can be stated enough that the root of the feminized sissy cuckolds persona is it's lack of manhood.

I for one from a very early age knew I was not normal down there and this was re enforced by anyone who saw it from my Mother and other females in  my early days and development.

I also saw more proof when with other lads who were growing into men whilst my genitals never seemed to be going anywhere nor did the rest of my body which to this day had remained mostly devoid of hair.

Of course having a tiny undeveloped penis was a traumatic and psychological event in my life a constant source of shame and back then I could not cope with the derision that my penis roused in women who saw it.

But in that shame of endowment there was also something I could not define at the time a deep inner excitement that because I was such a failure as a male that through making women laugh at my lack of manhood they would actually bother with me and amuse themselves by taunting teasing and pouring scorn on me.

I of course was secretly elated that because I had nothing in the way of manhood it seemed like women delighted in dressing me up in women's things so further taking away what little masculinity I was born with.

Over time when the full blown feminized sissy cuckold Carla emerged I found a deep sense of pride in being absolutely hopeless as a male with nothing to offer women in the genital department and it has years since my ting has been anything other than a silly little sissy clit and I have had to do other things to please woman.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening