30/12/2023 Morning

Tired this morning as I was up half the night writing and completing a new sleazy sordid story which I can tell you is utterly depraved so something to look forward to in the New Year that will soon be on us.

CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

NEW NOVEL

WICKED WENDY.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 309.

As a feminized sissy cuckold I have come to realise that I have absolutely no male backbone or strength what so ever and over the years the women that have been married to me have so beaten and dominated me that I am basically weak and pathetic.

So much so that I have often been reduced to wetting myself in fear when confronted by situations that I as a sissy cuckold could not handle.

I have never seen such glee in the eyes of my Cuckoldress Tania and some other ladies who I was serving when they saw hot terror induced urine running down my stocking clad legs it was like all their birthdays had come at once!

Women get a real kick out of knowing that they have caused the fear induced pissing of the panties and the disgraceful act on behalf of the sissy cuckold opens the floodgates so to speak to any amount of brutal punishments that the Cuckoldress wants to inflict on sissy cuckold for being so pathetic and weak.

And of course pissing your panties is nothing compared to only the two cuckoldresses I have served that were able to make me shit myself in terror over what they were doing to me!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening