31/12/2023 Morning

 So we have come to the end of another year that like all years has had it's ups and downs for all of us the saving grace has been out kinky needs that take us away from the mundane. and on this last day of the year I extend to you all my thanks for following me and my rambling thoughts and my novels I hope you enjoyed reading and know more are on the way in the New Year. so I raise my coffee cup to you all and hope you have a fun night tonight and stay safe.

CARLA DELACOURT.

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.co.uk

NEW NOVEL

WICKED WENDY.

IS OUT NOW AND

 CAN BE FOUND AT AMAZON/KINDLE

https://twitter.com/Carladelacourt

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 310.

Today with the current trend of all advertising and television situations showing black men with white women it must be said that the Cuckoldress led lifestyle is becoming more and more to the fore.

It hardly needs to be said that the black male does not like to be tied down and his preferred state is to be serving as many white women as possible so in a subliminal way the adverts are saying the black male gets his feet under the family table while unseen the feminized sissy cuckold husband is toiling away while his wife enjoys all the benefits of big black cock in her life.

I confidently expect that in the next twenty years the Cuckoldress and feminized sissy cuckold husband will be a common place thing to see as more and more white married women get hooked into the lifestyle.

For sure there is not a black man on this planet that will not enjoy getting his end away with a white married woman and the ensuing humiliation he can heap on the sissy cuckold husband




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening