30/01/2024 Morning

Been busy promoting the new novel which seems to be going well this afternoon as a little treat I am off to a nail bar to have my nails done.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY CUCKOLD SERVITUDE.

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 337.

I think like many other feminized sissy cuckolds I knew early on that whatever mess came out of my tiny worthless penis I had to lick up or drink down!

Even in the early days of masturbation I was drawn to licking up that white watery stuff even though I was on the post orgasmic come down.

For a while it was mentally challenging often I would get my tongue into the stuff and be repelled my so called male side rebelling and I would halt only to later be mentally berating myself for being so worthless that I could not clean my own mess up.

So finally I broke through that barrier and got stuck in as they say and I cannot recall now the last time I had a sissygasm where I did not lick up my sissy milk.

As for drinking my own urine that started not long after the first woman used my mouth to pee in and as I liked drinking hers I tried my own at a later date when I seemed to be craving for urine and I was soon gulping down my own as I fiddled furiously with myself thus soon as I had drunk me pee I was licking up my mess.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening