28/02/2024 Morning

 News today is that Rose called last night and commanded my presence this Friday as she wants full French maids service on her home and herself so kink is afoot as Sherlock would say!

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY CUCKOLD SERVITUDE.

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 365.

I have been recalling with relish how many years after being used by women how they reacted to meeting me again when I had matured into a total feminized sissy cuckold.

Pam Alford was the first one the woman that had me eat her first creampie and although there had been a twenty year gap and she as well as I were a lot older she had not lost her zest for life.

And after inviting me to a meal at her home she soon had me at her pussy and anus again and loved it that from that fancy dress party when I licked her spunky fucked pussy clean I was a total feminized sissy cuckold.

Then I met Fran Hewit again Pamela's friend and she was just as filthy in her old age as she was in her forties and remembered with me that she preferred not to wipe her ass!

And of course there are the two ex wives and cuckoldresses who both when meeting me again carried on with their dominance over me in their own styles knowing that I am so submissive and enthralled that I bow to their superiority no matter what.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening