26/03/2024 Morning

 I am off for a bit of pampering today having my nails done at the salon.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY CUCKOLD SERVITUDE.

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 392.

As I was helping Anne round Tesco's today because of her poorly leg I started thinking about just how helpful us feminized sissy cuckolds are.

With Anne supported by the trolly she was sending me off to get stuff for her without a blink of an eye knowing me and my submissive nature.

This sort of thing applys to Tania my other ex wife and other women I have served.

No matter that we are either divorced or not seeing each other as soon as I am needed they know I will be there in a drop of a hat for anything they want to use me for.

I suppose the only time I could envisage this behaviour to stop would be if I married again and served a new wife and cuckoldress, even then she might be understanding but doubtful.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon