27/03/2024 Morning

 Last big push to get the editing done today, my eye balls are literally hanging out and the coffee machine over heating.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY CUCKOLD SERVITUDE.

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 393.

Was have a day today where I was casting my mind back to some of the many ladies of the night I have seen over the years!

Some of which were fantastic some of which were so, so and a few that were awful!

Of course being a feminized sissy cuckold with all it's associated kinks and fetishes were are asking for something special in that lady of the night.

And I have to say that I will even give the women who were lets say less than pleasing a pass as it takes a woman of certain knowledge and talent to deal with the likes of us as we are not just the usual mount up wham bam thank you mam mob.

When you pick a lady of the night and turn up you know straight away if you have found a gem and you hardly need to tell her anything about your position on life she will automatically go into Cuckoldress mode more than happy as a prostitute to degrade and humiliate you.

For me I do not automatically go for the dominatrix although some of them are very, very good, I prefer the sexy lady who is confident very good with the verbal and loves sex and also likes controlling transvestites these seem to make the best cuckoldress roleplay types.

All you can do as a feminized sissy cuckold is take your luck in your hand in choosing but over time you will find the lady of your needs.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/2019 Evening

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon