29/03/2024 Afternoon

 Well Easter has arrived and today being Good Friday I am having a quiet day doing some cooking and watching some movies.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY CUCKOLD SERVITUDE.

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 395.

Like all feminized sissy cuckolds I did when younger try to do the normal thing with girls of around my own age and it all went reasonably well till it got to the time when I was offered sex.

Due to my tiny penis size straight away I headed into basically disaster and the unmemorable fumble and hump was over in a blink of an eye as I came so fast leaving the girl in question puzzled as to if anything had really happened.

This girlfriend promptly dumped me a day later and that was the end of any chance of another girlfriend out of the pool around me at the time!

As you can imagine Amanda the girl who had gone with me spread the news that I was pathetically endowed and I had to endure and suffer the looks and sniggers from all that listened to the gossip making my life a living humiliated hell.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening