30/03/2024 Afternoon

Been out to a car boot sale today the weather was lovely and I picked up a couple of bits.

 CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY CUCKOLD SERVITUDE.

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 396.

Was thinking about Fran Hewitt this morning the lady that was dressed as a French whore at the fancy dress party many years ago who kissed me while I was dressed up as a woman and felt me up and discovered I had a tiny little penis and told me it was to small for her and then afterwards informed just about everyone at the party that I was miniscule and useless.

Fran at the time was a lot older than myself she was in her late forties and was stunning, slightly chubby but in the best possible way.

Of course it was Pamela the party host and Fran's friend that had me eating my first creampie early the next morning so a week later when Fran did get her claws into me she knew what I had been eating out of Pam dressed as a woman so I think that was why she opted not only to dress me up when I was with her as she guessed that the dressing was part of me but also because I had already eaten fucked and sperm dirty pussy she wanted to make me experience something totally different?

Thus Fran was the first lady I was under the heel off that bent over and eased her buttocks apart revealing a very smelly shitty ass crack and butt hole which she made me lick clean then going on to eat and lick her anus deeply.

Fran was thrilled to find that I was so submissive that I just did what I was told and the fact that as she squatted down on my mouth and I was licking in a frenzy her shitty ass I did a sissy squirt without even being touched.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening