31/03/2024Afternoon

Been a relaxing Easter Sunday have had a long hot bubby bath and then slipped into some very silky sheer lingerie and hosiery and I am in a sissy cuckold frenzy with my sex toys out to play with.

 CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY CUCKOLD SERVITUDE.

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 397.

I am one of them Feminized Sissy Cuckolds that have over the years become addicted to smelly dirty pussy and ass! the more reeking and dirty the better.

Now in my many encounters over the years I have found that there is no generalization to be had some of the smartest looking ladies are so unhygienic  and smell that when they peel their panties off they almost knock you out with the stench.

For me the perfect woman and Cuckolderess type is the older larger lady one that loves sex with real men but also loves the kinky side tormenting the feminized sissy cuckold.

Once a woman gets over a certain size it's difficult for them to wash and wipe themselves properly if they even bother  as when they have a feminized sissy cuckold in service they know straight away what the sissies tongue is good for?

Coupled with her size and dirty state she has total control over the sissy cuckold cleaning her and she will soon make it do anything she wants in the cleaning arena and most I found went on to using me as a toilet as well.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon