03/04/2024 Afternoon

 Very soon hours in fact my new novel "SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!" will be out and its a depraved sordid sleazy read.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 400.

I recall the time I had just had my Prince Albert piercing done when I was married to my Cuckoldress and Mistress Tania.

When you have had a PA done it takes a few weeks for it all to heal up so to begin with it's extremely painful.

Of course Tania could not let and opportunity like this to pass her by and for the first three weeks I was subject to an intense amount of penile torture that came in every way at me.

Tania had me watching her fucking, sucking and wanking guys off on a daily basis and even bringing off the subs and sissies that came to her for sessions.

Of course dressed as I was even in penile pain I could not stop the attempts at getting hard seeing what she was doing and by god it was painful bringing tears to my eyes.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon