04/04/2024 Morning

 Busy day ahead as my brand new novel "Sissy Donna Needs Help!" is out now an utterly depraved tale from my sleazy mind and pen.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 401.

Hand's free squirting is one of the humiliating things that a feminized sissy cuckold can be trusted to do! even if the sissy cuckold is locked up in chastity.

My first time doing this was with my first wife and Cuckoldress Anne and came out of the blue as they say.

It happened when I was really having trouble accepting my sissy cuckold status and she was heavily into seeing a new boyfriend she had got.

I was being ripped apart be sissy cuckold angst and a myriad of emotions that I was struggling to cope with.

I knew what Anne was up to with her boyfriend but felt so alone and abandoned as both Anne and myself were in just the starting area of the Cuckoldress lifestyle and still finding our way.

It was one evening when she got home and I was tearful and very clingy and Anne had decided we needed a chat to clear the air so we sat on the sofa with her aroma of post sex filling the room and she got out of me how I was feeling.

As I stumbled through the emotions I was having Anne suddenly stopped me and said she had an idea about why I was acting like I was and thought she had the cure which was to involve me more in my cuckolding.

So seconds later I was laying on the floor with Anne squatting down over my mouth feeding me my first creampie from her fucked raw spunky pussy and I was eating in a frenzy of sissy cuckold lust.

And it was this connection with our sex life as it was then that saw my little penis erect so hard in my silky panties as I cleaned her that caused the sissygasm that swept through me to the delight of Anne who worked her pussy harder onto my mouth as I lost all control.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon