05/04/2024 Afternoon

 It's been a busy day advertising my new book release "Sissy Donna Needs Help!" is out now at Amazon/Kindle and I have so many ongoing thoughts about the sweeties predicament and place in life and the help the little darling is getting that already I am working on a follow up which will see light at some point.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 402.

Over the years I as a feminized sissy cuckold have attended quite a few sex parties and I have noticed in all that time a subtle change.

Back in the early days a feminized sissy cuckold was largely ignored and could only watch the sex going on and if lucky was able to get it on with another attending crossdresser sissy.

Then slowly it appeared that dominant women were coming and a sissy could do some grovelling and serving being the target for the whip.

Then came the break through I was at a party in Slough one night and had just watched a woman get spit roasted and afterwards she called me over for a licking clean which I complied with straight away.

After that it became a more frequent demanded thing at sex parties and slowly also came the sucking clean of the cocks that were fucking the women.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon