07/04/2024 Morning

Relaxing Sunday morning with coffee and news, popping to store in a while and also jotting down some very dirty thoughts I am having for inclusion in next book.'

 CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 404.

It was Anne my first wife and Cuckoldress that introduced me to cleaning creampie pussy whilst she was on her period and to be honest with you I was already that perverted it made little difference to me and I licked and sucked down mouthfuls of her flux.

My second wife Tania carried on this tradition with added spice as she denoted me as her sanitary towel and tampax when she was on and not only did I have to lick her bleeding pussy swallowing down the meaty livery bit but she also had my sucking as clean as possible her used tampons and towels.

And when she was on she insisted that I also wear towels in my panties and tampaxe's up my rectum and at times she would cut my ball sack with a razor blade so I bled as well.

Of course the nasty bit serving as a feminized sissy cuckold tampax is not actually flux week but the week before when the dreaded pre menstrual tension which serving a cuckoldress mean's stress relieving punishment with you being the target for all her angst!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon