14/04/2024 Morning

 Had a depraved night on the sex toys last night and my sissy cuckold pussy is aching this morning.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 410.

I suppose like many Feminized sissy cuckolds out there I have suffered many time the humiliation of the out in public sissygasm in my panties and tights.

This has happened in the tightest of situations when my mind has been so aroused over some person or incident and my little clit had lost control and squirted in it's silky nyloned confines.

But it can get worse as I have also suffered the sissygasm when out in just stockings and my mess was clearly seen dripping on the floor and running down my stocking clad legs bringing me utter shame but delicious sissy cuckold thrill at being so naughty.

One very memorable incident I was in a store and it had been an aroma that swept me over the edge and I was desperate as my stuff dripped on the shop floor where I was standing trying to appear inconspicuous when a low female voice behind me whispered in my ear.

"Naughty dirty girl you need spanking for that behaviour!"

And then she was gone leaving me in a ball of horror and confusion as to who it had been that had seen my filthy in store sissygasm.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon