18/04/2024 Morning

 Well I am mending kitchen cabinets today all highly kinky stuff eh???

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 413.

like all Feminized Sissy Cuckolds I have to put aside a couple of times a week to purge myself with an enema so I am ready for anything that life throws at me.

I learned early on that if your caught being pegged or dildo fucked by your Cuckoldress and the toy comes out dirty not only will you have to orally clean the filthy item but also a sound thrashing is on your way from what ever your Cuckoldress wants to beat you with.

Of course this does not work the other way round for the Cuckoldress in fact I have found over the years that a Cuckoldress almost prays for either the cock fucking her or the sex toy to come out of her ass as shitty and dirty as possible for her to make her sissy cuckold lick and suck it clean.

And of course us Feminized Sissy Cuckolds have absolutely no say in what the Cuckoldress likes doing so we suffer and suck with a smile on our face to show our eagerness to serve.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon