20/04/2024 Morning

 Going round to my sisters today as she is cooking a meal so it will be nice catching up with her.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 415.

Being a Dominatrix as well as a Cuckoldress my second wife Tania had something truly special about her!

Out of all the women I have served in my capacity as a feminized sissy cuckold Tania has been the only one to instil uncontrollable fear into me.

Her mix of English and Jamaican made her a Latino looking beauty and she was certainly far out of my league and she had men always buzzing round her.

Her manner with me was unpredictable to say the least she could be sweet and loving as syrup and then in a blink of an eye I would be in deep deep shit for some real or imagined offense I might have committed and would be punished.

That sweetness made the punishment feel so much worse and with her verbal abilities everything could be laid at my door to fault me a reasoning from her mind that I was simply unable to refute.

When  Tania was really angry she was like a volcano erupting and what punishment she inflicted on me at these times are even today to shocking to recall.

It say's something about the power of the Cuckoldress wife when she can make you wet your panties in fear just by the tone of voice she calls you and on two separate occasions the punishment she was putting me through made me evacuate my bowels in sheer terror.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon