22/04/2024 Morning

 Another lovely day down on the Cornish coast week to go till I head home

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 417.

As a feminized sissy cuckold there is something about elderly women that for me is so alluring?

And I am talking here about major senior ladies the blue rinse brigade.

When you run into one that still has a twinkle in her eye they seem to be enchanted with your feminization and submissiveness and more than one has told me that what I was was a major part in them making a move on me for their selfish sexual ends.

I have been told that once a woman gets to over a certain time in life getting lovers is not as easy as one would think so hooking into a Feminized sissy cuckold is a god send as basically a person like me will do exactly as I am told by a female no questions asked.

And quickly the elderly woman comes to understand that because you are a sissy cuckold and will comply with anything she wants she can live out to most darkest fantasies she has ever had and believe me some of the most sexually sick and depraved women I have ever met have been senior citizens.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon