23/04/2024 Morning

 Sunny start to the day and off out to Truro to do some shopping

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 418.

One of the most humiliating things I have done as a Feminized sissy cuckold is have sex with a blow up rubber doll in front of Tania my second ex wife and cuckoldress and her friend Priddy.

It's truly crushing to get sexually aroused as you have not had release for so long with a rubber doll in front of a woman that had not had that much exposure to the Cuckoldress lifestyle but was eagerly learning.

Priddy luckily had a wicked sense of humour and loved every moment of my humiliation as I kissed my doll caressed her then attempted to have sex with her as both Tania and Priddy laughing and sticking the boot in verbal telling me how bored the dolly was just laying there not moving even though I had licked her pussy and anus.

Both Tania and Priddy were of the firm opinion that my Dolly needed and wanted a real man to fuck her.

To my shame the friction of the Dolly's stockings and mine as I thrust my little clit into her was a trigger and I was simpering and gasping like a big girls blouse as I sissygasmed in record time.

And as in time honoured fashion Tania with Priddy's help sat the Dolly on my face for a creampie clean up!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon