25/04/2024 Morning

 A couple of days to go down here in Cornwall but I am ready to head home.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 420.

 Day in the presence of my second ex wife the Cuckoldress/Dominatrix Tania today and the inspection of my chastity device that she holds the key to and her satisfaction over how the device fits not allowing any sort of swelling.

Of course being with her today has had me in an immense amount of pain as my sissy ovaries fought against the steel.

Tania kept the teasing and verbal torment all day leaving me breathless at times.

She had me confessing all the sick sexual things I had been up to since out last meeting for lunch and gossip and detailed relating over what she had been up to and with whom.

Now I am in a hotel for the night and blessing the fact I brought a trusty big dildo with me and I am pounding my sissy pussy hard with visions of Tania and the things she used to do to me all of which were despicable but so, so sexy! Tania knew just how to treat me as her feminized sissy cuckold husband and I struggle to this day why she discarded me.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/07/2019 Evening

07/06/2023 Afternoon