28/04/2024 Morning

 Car loaded and on the way back home now.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 423.

It's utterly shameful how a feminized sissy cuckold gets addicted to cock!

For me I have always been repelled by homosexuality from the days of being abused but in that repellence there is also a frightened sordid attraction?

Why this is so I could never understand really? maybe it's because I have ingested so much sperm out of the pussies and anuses of women that I have become addicted to the taste and flavour of sperm!

Of course when your Cuckoldress orders you to suck post sex cock clean she is taking the onus and responsibility from the act she is making you perform.

Of course in putting that slimy cock in your mouth and sucking it clean or sucking a cock to hardness for your cuckoldress you are swamped by shame and humiliation but there you are your feminized sissy cuckold self all tarted up and inside you, you know deep down that this is one of your true places in life.

The hardest thing is when your a dumped and divorced feminized sissy cuckold and you for some reason do homosexual things off your own bat because you have terrible cravings for humiliation and degradation and you submit into putting yourself into a position where perverts and queers can sexually abuse you to their hearts content.

It's awful for a feminized sissy cuckold like me to be so repelled at what's being done to me at both ends the shame is terrible as my body ignores my mental protests and starts acting like a cheap cock slut taking spunk every where humping my ass like a whore and even lowering myself to moan's for harder and more!

There is little wonder that the Cuckoldress wife does not class you as any sort of man anymore!"




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening