30/04/2024 Morning

 Well I am planning to get back to some writing today after my break, always so much to do when you return from being away.

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 425.

As I have been sitting here doing some needle work with dear Mother my mind has drifted back to another type of needle play I have been involved in a few times.

Tania liked to have me strapped to the St Andrews cross so I was immobile and then get to work with her special case of surgical needles pushing them through my little sissy ovary and then progressing onto to pushing them through my sensitive clit head making me cry and scream like a big girls blouse.

The usual amount of needles was twelve in both my one and only sissy ovary and twelve through the clit head and believe me it's an eye watering agonizing thing to go through and one really needs to be restrained to under go the process.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening