02/05/2024 Morning

 Up and out this morning having lunch and grocery shopping day with Anne to catch up on all the juicy gossip

CARLA DELACOURT

NEW RELEASE

SISSY DONNA NEEDS HELP!

AT AMAZON/KINDLE

WITH ALL HER OTHER SORDID NOVELS.

MORE DEPRAVED CONTENT AT

https://carladelacourtsissycuckold.blogspot.com/

SISSY CUCKOLD HISTORY 427.

As I was sitting on a harbour wall down here in sunny Cornwall I was thinking back to a lovely large lady called Jo who lived just in North Devon a woman that worked in that Transformation shop years ago and we had an attraction for each other as soon as we met.

Jo was a lot older than me I was in my late twenties at the time just after my first divorce and she was tonic what with already working with transvestites at the shop.

Jo turned out to be a very naughty older lady very direct and to the point so when she at last saw my sissy clit she did not beat around the bush at told me it was pathetically small and I had better be good with my tongue.

This was something that I could assure her I was and Jo delighted in having me orally see to every square inch of her body from toes nails all the way up.

The house she lived in withy her husband was huge and they had separate suites as their bedrooms and Jo would have me over for the weekend and even though her husband was there he was so cowed and crushed under her control that Jo would have me doing all manner of sexual things to her while he hid away in his bedroom

Jo was cutting where her husband was concerned stating that he was useless to her in bed and without doubt was trying to listen to the sordid things Jo and myself were up to as I worked her body over orally and then fucking her with the strap on cocks she made me wear to give her holes a good ride and that he was wanking the only sex he got in their household these days.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/08/2023 Morning

07/06/2023 Afternoon

07/07/2019 Evening